AI: Building Your Own AI Chatbots
Cutting-edge technology that does the talking for you
Chatbots are a computer program that simulates conversation with human users through artificial intelligence. Interactions can be straightforward, like, “what’s the weather?” or more complex, like troubleshooting a specific issue. They’re a scalable, one-on-one communication channel that’s more personal than others like newsletters or email. Chatbots can interact with multiple customers simultaneously, providing a self-service experience while shortening wait times.
Here's a brief overview of chatbot benefits for different businesses:
- Customer Service Bots: Help businesses address customer needs through basic troubleshooting and FAQs
- Community Engagement Bots: Distribute information, including news & blog updates
- Ordering Bots: Engage with customers looking to order menu items or other products
- Concierge Bots: Help schedule customer reservations and appointments
- Survey Bots: Request small pieces of information in a punctual, outbound way
- Sales Bots: Provide information to close simple purchases and cross-sell
- Entertainment Bots: Interact by publishing information or playing games, like trivia
Chatbots can help people shop, order food, entertain, provide help, advice, information, support and more, through a simple chat interface. Imagine chatting with a friend on Facebook Messenger. No learning curve needed, no apps to install.
In this course bundle, we'll learn:
- Understand and learn about conversational interfaces and agents
- Understand the role of Natural Language Processing and AI
- Build a Chatbot with zero coding with Chatfuel.com
- Build chatbots with little or zero coding using Motion.ai
- Use webhooks on Motion.ai
- Build and use your own interface to Facebook Messenger
- Use Wit.AI for building chatbots
- Build chatbots using API.ai
- Understanding intents and entities
- Understand and use Regular Expressions (RegEx) for building basic chatbots
- Deploying a bot on the Facebook Messenger Platform
- Deploying a bot on Skype
- Deploying a bot on Slack
- Deploy chatbot apps on cloud platforms such as Heroku
We will learn about the brain behind a chatbot, as we go from simple pattern recognition to natural language processing and AI. This course features an ever evolving project based curricula that will see new sections, case studies and examples being added on a regular basis. This is critical because this technology space is growing by leaps & bounds and consequently this course aims to keep up with the pace. All of this comes with personalized help, hand holding and support. And even before reaching the end of the course, you will be able to build and deploy chatbots and offer this brand new way of reaching out to the world, to your customers and business.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $102
Get started now!
Bill Gates Says These Are the Jobs He Would Drop Out of College for Today
If he were to go into computer sciences today, Gates said, the area that he thought had the most potential was artificial intelligence. Gates brought up a recent victory by Google DeepMind over the top player in the world at Go, a game some predicted a computer could never master. He called it a remarkable achievement that signaled there is more to come in advancement in artificial intelligence. And he said the research being done in the field now is "profound" and on the verge of making new breakthroughs. "The ability for artificial agents to read and understand material is going to be phenomenal," says Gates. "Anything connected with that would be an exciting lifetime career."