Data Science: The Complete Python Developer Course
Unlock the power of Python by learning effective application development strategies.
Python is one of the most powerful, flexible, and popular programming languages in the world. It comes with all new features in version 3. With Python, you can write code that is efficient, maintainable, and reusable.
In this course, you'll:
- Get to grips with the basics of operating in a Python development environment
- Build Python packages to efficiently create reusable code
- Become proficient at creating tools and utility programs in Python
- Use the Git version control system to protect your development environment from unwanted changes
- Harness the power of Python to automate other software
- Distribute computation tasks across multiple processors
- Handle high I/O loads with asynchronous I/O to get a smoother performance
- Take advantage of Python's metaprogramming and programmable syntax features
- Get acquainted to the concepts behind reactive programming and RxPy
This course covers the basics to advanced-level concepts in computer science. If you are a beginner, then the video will get you started. If you are experienced, it will expand your knowledge base.
Bill Gates Says These Are the Jobs He Would Drop Out of College for Today
If he were to go into computer sciences today, Gates said, the area that he thought had the most potential was artificial intelligence. Gates brought up a recent victory by Google DeepMind over the top player in the world at Go, a game some predicted a computer could never master. He called it a remarkable achievement that signaled there is more to come in advancement in artificial intelligence. And he said the research being done in the field now is "profound" and on the verge of making new breakthroughs. "The ability for artificial agents to read and understand material is going to be phenomenal," says Gates. "Anything connected with that would be an exciting lifetime career."