Become a Professional Data Analyst - Earn $60k Per Year
Take your data analytics and predictive modeling skills to the next level using the popular tools and libraries in Python
The Python programming language has become a major player in the world of Data Science and Analytics. This course introduces Python’s most important tools and libraries for doing Data Science; they are known in the community as “Python’s Data Science Stack”.
- Learn about the most important libraries for doing Data Science with Python and how they can be easily installed with the Anaconda distribution.
- Understand the basics of Numpy which is the foundation of all the other analytical tools in Python.
- Produce informative, useful and beautiful visualizations for analyzing data.
- Analyze, answer questions and derive conclusions from real world data sets using the Pandas library.
- Perform common statistical calculations and use the results to reach conclusions about the data.
- Learn how to build predictive models and understand the principles of Predictive Analytics
Bill Gates Says These Are the Jobs He Would Drop Out of College for Today
If he were to go into computer sciences today, Gates said, the area that he thought had the most potential was artificial intelligence. Gates brought up a recent victory by Google DeepMind over the top player in the world at Go, a game some predicted a computer could never master. He called it a remarkable achievement that signaled there is more to come in advancement in artificial intelligence. And he said the research being done in the field now is "profound" and on the verge of making new breakthroughs. "The ability for artificial agents to read and understand material is going to be phenomenal," says Gates. "Anything connected with that would be an exciting lifetime career."