R: Statistical Models for Data Analysis
Learn to acquire, manipulate, analyse, and model your data for powerful data analytics.
R is a data analysis tool, graphical environment, and programming language. Without any prior experience in programming or statistical software, this video tutorial will help you quickly become a knowledgeable user of R. Now is the time to take control of your data and start producing superior statistical analysis with R.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Work with different data structures such as vectors, lists, matrices, and data frames
- Employ discrete and continuous distributions for analysing your data
- Model your data with the help of statistical and parametric modelling
- Decide better models for analysis by studying information criteria
- Efficiently predict data with the help of correlation and regression analysis
This course is a step-by-step, deep dive into all the necessary steps for statistically modelling and analysis of data with the help of the R programming language
Bill Gates Says These Are the Jobs He Would Drop Out of College for Today
If he were to go into computer sciences today, Gates said, the area that he thought had the most potential was artificial intelligence. Gates brought up a recent victory by Google DeepMind over the top player in the world at Go, a game some predicted a computer could never master. He called it a remarkable achievement that signaled there is more to come in advancement in artificial intelligence. And he said the research being done in the field now is "profound" and on the verge of making new breakthroughs. "The ability for artificial agents to read and understand material is going to be phenomenal," says Gates. "Anything connected with that would be an exciting lifetime career."